How To Remove $RJ7G2ZD.exe Win32:Malware-gen ?
This type of infection spreads through removable media like USB key, SD cards, phones, GPS, tablets ..
Any USB device containing free disk space can be contaminated. $RJ7G2ZD.exe was detected by UsbFix, Anti-Malware Software for USB. The file was submitted to VirusTotal, a service that combines the detection of more than 40 antivirus engines.
Propagation scheme :
In (1) healthy USB support is plugged into an infected PC, where the infection is active. This will automatically create a copy of the malicious code (2) on the healthy USB support. Once the USB support healthy contaminated, it serves as a means of transport to the infection to infect a healthy PC (3). To understand this type of infection, we invite you to read these Post: USB Virus General Description and How to remove shortcut virus USB ?
How to remove $RJ7G2ZD.exe Win32:Malware-gen ?
UsbFix removes this type of infection, UsbFix will clean your computer and all infected USB drives. UsbFix will also search and restore all your data lost due to infection. UsbFix is an application developed by SOSVirus team. UsbFix is free, a premium version with real-time protection is comming soon.
- Download UsbFix on your computer, and run it.
- Connect all your external data sources to your PC (Usb keys, external drives ...)
- Press Clean Button.
- UsbFix work completely independently.
- Tutorial UsbFix.
Information for : $RJ7G2ZD.exe Win32:Malware-gen
- Detection : Win32:Malware-gen
- Size : 365095 bytes.
- File Type : application/x-dosexec
- HASH MD5 : 6d6678c50531c13bdee8de52e871b86b
- HASH SHA1 : 6f5a963b4870870368d1cf5bcbf49a5e26369c45
- HASH SHA256 : 187d1681e84742fcec90f77ee5ee2dafaf00ffc02a10f9f2a1723c57190aab52
- VirusTotal Analys Report
This malware was submitted to VirusTotal, a service that combines engines of detections over 40 antivirus.
66% – 40 detection for 61 antivirus tested.
Antivirus detection : $RJ7G2ZD.exe Win32:Malware-gen
- Avast : Win32:Malware-gen
- ESET-NOD32 : MSIL/Zyklon.A
- Panda : Trj/CI.A
- Kaspersky : Backdoor.Win32.Androm.mscx
- F-Secure : Gen:Variant.Zusy.226976
- Comodo :
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware :
- Antivir :
- Norton :
- DrWeb :
- GData : Trojan.GenericKD.4557026
- AVG : Inject3.CBKL